Sara, I haven’t met her in real life yet but I am sure she is a very lovely lady. Here are my reasons:
1. She is a writer
2. She nominated me for the blogger recognition award.
3. She is called Sara which also happens to be my first name.
I am very grateful to her. Y’all stop by at hers. I am just glad someone out there is enjoying the nonsense spewed by my brain. I quite like it too.
It’s all a product of anxiety and depression. I would always find comfort in my virtual world.
I am not sure I have any advice to give to new bloggers. I don’t know much about writing, I am still learning. Be yourself, love it, embrace it…it’s what I did with my weirdness.
My nomination for this award goes to:
Psychotherapy, Counselling and Personal Development
Rules of the award:
1 Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.